Growing demand for antimicrobial-coated urinary catheters to drive the market growth - Technavio
NEW YORK, NY, November 22, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Urinary Catheters Market size is projected to increase by USD 2.43 billion between 2023 and 2028, and register a CAGR of over 7.63%, according to Technavio's latest market research report estimates. The increasing demand for urinary catheters with antimicrobial coatings is driving market growth due to their role in reducing Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs). These infections contribute significantly to healthcare-acquired illnesses, leading to longer hospital stays. Companies are investing heavily in Research and Development (R&D) to create innovative catheter products that are easy to insert and clinically effective. For instance, Bard offers BARDEX I.C. anti-infective latex Foley catheters with Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and BARD hydrogel, while Medtronic provides a range of urological products coated with silver, both aiming to reduce infections and improve patient outcomes. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Buy the report now
Urinary Catheters Market 2024-2028: Segmentation
o Internal Urinary Catheters
o External Urinary Catheters
o North America
o Rest Of World (ROW)
The internal urinary catheters segment is expected to experience notable market share growth during the forecast period. These catheters have hollow and partially flexible tubes and are designed to address urinary incontinence. There are two primary types of catheters: Foley or indwelling catheters and intermittent catheters. Indwelling or Foley catheters can remain in the bladder for varying durations, depending on the patient's condition.
Detail Insights on impact of each segment and make informed business decisions, download the sample report now
Urinary Catheters Market 2024-2028: Company Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio provides a detailed analysis of around 25 companies operating in the market. Some of these companies include Adapta Medical Inc., Amsino International Inc., B.Braun SE, Bactiguard Holding AB, Becton Dickinson and Co., Boston Scientific Corp., Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast AS, ConvaTec Group Plc, Cook Group Inc., Cure Medical LLC, Go Medical Industries Pty Ltd., Hollister Inc., J and M Urinary Catheters LLC, Manfred Sauer GmbH, Medi Globe Technologies GmbH, Medtronic Plc, Ribbel International Ltd., ROCAMED, and Teleflex Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
• Urinary Catheters Market size
• Urinary Catheters Market trends
• Urinary Catheters Market industry analysis
The urinary catheters market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The rising geriatric population with urinary incontinence will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the complications and risks associated with urinary catheters will hamper the market growth.
Urinary Catheters Market 2024 – 2028: Market dynamics
Leading trends influencing the market
• The market growth is being influenced by the emergence of female external catheters, a rising trend in the urinary catheters market.
• Vendors are introducing user-friendly and safe female external catheters due to the growing prevalence of urinary incontinence, focusing on biocompatible materials and easy usability for increased patient satisfaction.
• Unlike male external catheters, the development and manufacturing of female external catheters are gaining traction among companies, eliminating the need for adhesive devices and allowing rapid urine expulsion.
Download the sample report now for information on the Urinary Catheters Market challenges.
Urinary Catheters Market 2024-2028: Key Highlights
• CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2024-2028
• Detailed information on factors that will assist urinary catheters market growth during the next five years
• Estimation of the urinary catheters market size and its contribution to the parent market
• Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
• The growth of the urinary catheters market
• Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
• Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of urinary catheters market vendors
Download now to uncover successful business strategies deployed by Companies of urinary catheters market - Download Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Electrophysiology Catheters Market: The global electrophysiology catheters market size is estimated to grow by USD 2,249.07 million at a CAGR of 8.73% between 2022 and 2027.
Cardiovascular Catheters Market: The cardiovascular catheters market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.97% between 2022 and 2027. The cardiovascular catheters market size is forecast to increase by USD 6.97 billion.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
3. Market Sizing
4. Historic Market Size
5. Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation by Product
7. Market Segmentation by Gender
8. Customer Landscape
9. Geographic Landscape
10. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by https://www.24-7pressrelease.com