Dust off those stockings, the holidays are officially here. Best Buy is giving you all the secrets to having the most successful gift-giving season ever. (Hint: start your shopping now.) We’ve thrown out the old holiday calendar and created a whole new one to help you score the hottest tech at the best deals.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211014005640/en/
Best Buy kicks-off holiday season with earlier Black Friday and Black Friday prices guaranteed. (Photo: Business Wire)
Black Friday deals start Oct. 19.
Kicking off Tuesday, Oct. 19 and running through Friday, Oct. 22., we’ll have hundreds of our Black Friday deals available on the season’s hottest tech, including everything from headphones to laptops and more. Need some gift idea inspiration to get you started? We’ve got it handled with gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Here’s a first look at a few of the hottest deals:
- $599 for a Samsung 70-inch 4K Smart TV (save $150)
- $169 for Beats Studio 3 headphones in matte black (save $180)
- Chromebooks as low as $99
- Windows laptops as low as $189.99
- Save up to $540 on Samsung appliances
Black Friday Price Guarantee with automatic reimbursement.
Still thinking you should hold off on adding to cart? We’ve got you covered. All of the deals in our Oct. 19 sale are covered by our Black Friday Price Guarantee, which means the price won’t go lower before Black Friday. If it does, we’ll automatically refund our My Best Buy and Best Buy Totaltech members the difference.1 No need to email or show us your receipt, just money back in your pocket.
If the price goes lower before Black Friday and customers are not a member of My Best Buy or Best Buy Totaltech, they can still be reimbursed by visiting their local store or contacting our Best Buy customer care team and requesting a price match under our Price Match Guarantee. 2
Black Friday begins Nov. 19 this year.
While we’ll have Black Friday deals available multiple times throughout the season, another way we’re helping you get the goods early is by recreating the November calendar. At Best Buy, Black Friday starts a week early, on Friday, Nov. 19. As usual, we’ll have thousands of deals on the tech at the top of your list.
Shop how you want.
We’re once again making it easy to shop for your favorite tech early, and we’re helping you get your orders in more ways than ever before.
- Contactless curbside pickup is once again available at all Best Buy locations. Just select the “curbside pickup” option and your local store at check-out and get your package quickly and safely. Most orders will be ready within an hour.
- Store pickup continues to be available for all stores and it’s a reliable and safe way to get your orders at your local stores and most will be available within an hour. New this year, select stores will place your order in a locker to be picked up. Customers will receive information on locker pickup when they’re alerted their order is ready.
- Same-day delivery is available on thousands of products at almost every Best Buy store. Orders placed by 3 p.m. local time will be delivered by 9 p.m. local time.
- Next-day delivery is free on orders of $35 or more and available on thousands of items to customers across the country. Just select this option at checkout, and you’re on your way.
- Alternative pickup locations are available in more than 36,000 locations, allowing customers to pick up their orders at UPS, CVS, FedEx, Walgreens, and more. More than 90% of the U.S. population lives within five miles of at least one of these locations.
- Employee delivery helps us make sure your order arrives on time. On some orders, we use our very own Best Buy employees to deliver your products right to your doorstep. Just place your order and let us take it from there.
- Ship-from-store is a just another great way we’re helping you get your orders faster by utilizing our store locations to pull, package and deliver your tech.
- Mobile Self-Checkout is new this year at select stores to help you get your select tech quickly and easily. With this option you can use the Best Buy app on your own device to scan and purchase your items—then just show your digital confirmation at the door on your way out.
Make the most of your membership.
We’re celebrating our new Best Buy Totaltech membership program with Member Monday, special deals on most Mondays throughout the season available exclusively to members of Totaltech and My Best Buy, our free membership program.
This season, Totaltech members will also get more opportunities than anyone else to hopefully score some of this year’s hardest-to-find products, like gaming products.
Gift of green.
Best Buy is launching our greenest gift cards yet, just in time for the holiday gifting season. These new gift cards are 100% paper and can be recycled alongside all the other things you normally put in your recycle bin at home. We started switching over to paper recyclable gifts card in 2018, and we’ve helped avoid adding approximately 196 tons of plastic waste to landfills since then.
Your safety remains important to us, and we’re continuing many of our safety protocols throughout the holiday season. Our Best Buy employees are following multiple safety guidelines, including mandatory face coverings, wellness checks prior to their shifts, regular cleaning of high-touch areas and more. Stores will also have floor markers to help customers in line remain 6 feet apart, protective shields at the registers and more.
Best Buy stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 25. Customers who would still like to shop that day can shop on BestBuy.com or through the Best Buy app.
For more holiday updates from Best Buy, follow along here.
1 If you are a Best Buy Totaltech™ or My Best Buy® member and you purchase a qualifying item (those identified 10/18/21 –11/18/21 with a “Black Friday Price Guaranteed” message on the store price tag and on BestBuy.com) and the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price prior to November 26, 2021, we will refund you for the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Price applies to new items and excludes coupon, bundle (excluding qualified activation), free-with-purchase offers, discounted pricing after a trade in and pricing errors. Discounts due to carrier bill credit and trade-in offers are not included in the purchase price total for mobile phones for purposes of the Black Friday Price Guarantee. Best Buy plans reimbursement of the price difference in the following ways: Credit card purchases will be reimbursed on the credit card used at time of purchase; purchases with a Best Buy Gift Card will be reimbursed on the purchasing gift card; purchases with My Best Buy certificates will be reimbursed as My Best Buy points; and cash purchases will be reimbursed via a check mailed to the address on record for the My Best Buy account. Best Buy reserves the right to send a gift card or e-gift card as a method of reimbursement for the difference. Reimbursements are scheduled to take place by December 15, 2021.
2 More details available on our Price Match Guarantee at Bestbuy.com/pmg.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211014005640/en/