New Hot Melt Adhesive Dispense System Makes Tank-Free™ Melt-on-Demand Technology Available to Packaging Lines of Any Volume at Any Speed
Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, introduces the InvisiPac® HM10. With a 10 pound (4.5 kilogram) per hour hot melt rate, the hot melt adhesive dispense system brings improved profitability, reliability and safety to case and carton packaging.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230822834212/en/
Graco Introduces the InvisiPac HM10 - New Hot Melt Adhesive Dispense System Makes Tank-Free™ Melt-on-Demand Technology Available to Packaging Lines of Any Volume at Any Speed (Photo: Business Wire)
“The HM10 complements our proven middle to high volume hot melters, making our proprietary Tank-Free™ melt-on-demand technology available to packaging lines of any volume at any speed,” said Wendy Hartley, global product manager for packaging in Graco’s Industrial Division.
Like the InvisiPac HM25c and HM50, the newest member of the InvisiPac family:
- takes only 10 minutes to start up, speeding up productivity while conserving energy and reducing waste
- improves workplace safety because there are no hot tanks or heated components
- eliminates charring and thermal shock by operating on a first-in first-out (FIFO) principle that keeps hot melt adhesive at the required temperature and viscosity as it moves to the point of dispense
The InvisiPac HM10 also:
- gives packaging line operators and maintenance technicians easy visibility and control of adhesive usage through an intuitive touchscreen
- saves space at the end of any packaging line because its on-board hopper stores 20 lbs. of hot melt pellets within the unit
- makes it easy to fill and keep track of the pellet level through a clear lid
“We added those unique features based on feedback from operators and technicians,” said Hartley.
To learn more about InvisiPac melt-on-demand adhesive dispense, visit graco.com/InvisiPac.
Graco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray fluid and powder materials. A recognized leader in its specialties, Minneapolis-based Graco serves customers around the world in the manufacturing, processing, construction and maintenance industries. For more about Graco Inc., please visit graco.com.
Carrie Cotch, 612-623-6460