LOS ANGELES, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HashiCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCP), a leading provider of multi-cloud infrastructure automation software, announces the return of HashiConf Global, its annual user conference. Taking place at L.A. LIVE in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, Oct. 4-6, HashiConf Global brings together inspirational speakers, community connection, and a front-row seat for announcements about HashiCorp’s infrastructure and security automation, modern application delivery, and cloud networking software products.
HashiConf Global in-person experiences will include unique opportunities for community connection. The HashiCorp Zone features engineers, developer advocates, product managers, and product experts ready to answer questions on infrastructure and security automation, modern application delivery, and the future of cloud. The Research and Insights Booth offers attendees the chance to engage with product builders, show how they're using HashiCorp products, and provide feedback in an interactive way. And the Hallway Track includes 15-minute talks by and for the community, with conference attendees sharing their stories, learnings, and demos in informal presentations and discussions.
HashiConf Global will also be accessible via HashiCorp’s virtual event platform with a livestream of the keynotes, a dedicated virtual track of conference highlights, instructor-led hands-on labs, and sessions available on demand.
“The HashiCorp team is excited to be hosting HashiConf Global, both in-person and virtually,” said Armon Dadgar, co-founder and CTO, HashiCorp. “As always, we have a full agenda of great content — keynotes, customer talks, education sessions, and deep-dive demos. But what I’m most looking forward to is the chance to be in-person again with our community. We have planned HashiConf to provide lots of great opportunities for networking and connecting with fellow cloud engineering and operations experts, including many ways to engage with our technical team.”
Highlights from this year’s HashiConf Global include:
Deep-dive Product Sessions
HashiCorp product leaders will present detailed technical content, including:
- Vault Futures: The Roadmap Ahead for Vault
- The Latest in Secure Remote Access: New Releases
- Terraform AWS Cloud Control Provider – Under the Hood
- Build Your Own PaaS With Waypoint
- Packer Roadmap
- Abstracting Nomad: Patterns for Deploying to Nomad at Scale
- Introducing A New Architecture for Simplified Service Mesh Deployments
Many HashiCorp partners will be on-site at HashiConf Global as sponsors. Visit with representatives from their teams at their sponsor booths on the conference floor. HashiConf Global 2022 sponsors include: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Cribl, Datadog, Delphix, DNSimple, F5, Firefly, Insight, Intel, LaunchDarkly, Linode, MongoDB, Oak9, Palo Alto Networks, Percona, PWC, River Point Technology, ServiceNow, Snyk, Sophos, Styra, Tenable, Venafi, and Zscaler.
HashiCorp Customer Sessions
Session speakers include a broad set of customers sharing their experiences with HashiCorp products:
- Anaplan: Terraforming Success
- BOK Financial: Adopting GitOps and the Cloud in a Regulated Industry
- Citrix Systems: A Blueprint for Application Modernisation With Waypoint, Dapr, and Ploigos
- Comcast: Implementing an Enterprise-Ready Service Mesh at Comcast
- CrowdStrike: Building Consul at Scale for Brownfield Infrastructure
- Discover Financial: Managing Terraform Enterprise With 2000+ Workspaces at Discover Financial
- Grainger: Should My Team Really Need to Know Terraform?
- Indeed: Everything, Everywhere, All at Once: Terraform and Indeed's Move to AWS
- LinkedIn: Enabling Infrastructure as Code at LinkedIn
- SeatGeek: Abstracting Nomad: Patterns for Deploying to Nomad at Scale
- Snowflake: Packaging Security in Terraform Modules
- Weyerhaeuser Company: Right Place at the Right Time With the Right Token
- Wix: Terraform Practices to Enable Infrastructure Scaling
- Agenda: https://hashiconf.com/global/schedule/in-person/
- Learn Labs: https://hashiconf.com/global/learn-labs/
- Tickets: https://hashiconf.com/global/
HashiCorp is a leader in multi-cloud infrastructure automation software. The HashiCorp software suite enables organizations to adopt consistent workflows and create a system of record for automating the cloud: infrastructure provisioning, security, networking, and application deployment. HashiCorp’s portfolio of products includes Vagrant™, Packer™, Terraform®, Vault™, Consul®, Nomad™, Boundary™, and Waypoint™. HashiCorp offers products as open source, enterprise, and as managed cloud services. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, though most HashiCorp employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. For more information, visit hashicorp.com or follow HashiCorp on Twitter @HashiCorp.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
HashiCorp Media & Analyst Contact