- SideChannel recently released Enclave, its first software product
- The company acquired SideChannel in July 2022 and changed its name post-acquisition
- An industry benchmark study puts average CISO compensation at $463,000 annually, making SideChannel’s vCISO model attractive to its SMB target market
- According to IBM, the average cost to organizations of a cybersecurity breach is $4.2 million
- Cybersecurity Ventures reports a lack of trained professionals will leave 3.5 million cybersecurity positions unfilled by 2025, increasing demand for virtual security services
SideChannel (OTCQB: SDCH) simplifies cybersecurity for mid-market companies by matching them with highly experienced information security officers at a cost lower than building an in-house information security team or hiring a full-time CISO.
SideChannel’s team of virtual Chief Information Security Officers (“vCISOs”) possesses a combined 400-plus years of experience in cybersecurity. They’ve honed their skills and abilities in places like Anthem, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, TD Bank and the Pentagon. SideChannel lends this talent to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SDCH are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SDCH
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.