ANDOVER, Mass., April 16, 2019 /3BL Media/ – CyberGrants, the proven leader in corporate social responsibility software, today announced the Company achieved record growth for the first quarter of 2019, with the highest sales volume in the company’s history. This growth is accelerated in key verticals such as pharmaceuticals and finance, and brings new leading brands across North America on to its roster.
“With 2018 proving to be a tumultuous year on the political, environmental, and social fronts, we are proud to have enabled our clients to quickly respond to global crises and make big impacts to relief efforts,” stated Mark Layden, CEO of CyberGrants. “The early growth we are seeing this year further proves that a corporate social responsibility program is no longer a nice-to-have for organizations, it now must be a core competency of their business.”
Also contributing to CyberGrants’ momentum is the many existing customers who have expanded partnerships with CyberGrants such as Levi’s (NYSE: LEVI). These clients broaden their corporate philanthropy systems by adding programs to their grants management or employee engagement applications. Many have also taken advantage of the CyberGrants’ partnership with CAF America, the leader in international and domestic donor advised funds.
“The Levi Strauss Foundation is committed to supporting pioneering leaders working on the frontlines of change,” said Jason McBriarty, Director, Levi Strauss Foundation. “Partnering with CyberGrants streamlines and automates our processes so we can focus on responding quickly to the communities we have long supported in these challenging times.”
Levi’s touts its programs of corporate, social, and environmental responsibility as a competitive advantage, as stated in their S-1 documents filed for their recent initial public offering. Shares initially priced at $17 opened at $22.22, a 31% bump, proving again the tangilbe return on investment companies see when successfully managing and executing their corporate philanthropy programs.
CyberGrants processed over $6.5 billion in payments to non-profits last year, and this year’s first quarter is on trend to exceed that seeing an increase of 16% in total payments sent. Over half a million new eligible employees have access to CyberGrants’ employee engagement platform, with a 12% increase in engaged employees making charitable donations resulting in a 24% increase in donations disbursed.
Indicators of this record growth in giving include the following results over the same period last year:
- Clients have awarded almost $154M more in grant funds to non-profit organizations
- Over $82M more in grant money was awarded to the top ten non-profits applying for grant funds, including the top recipients receiving $33M more funds
- Employees sent over 53,000 more payments (a 24% increase) to sponsored causes with the top ten non-profit organizations receiving almost $600k more in donations
CyberGrant’s growth extends to its recent product enhancements, further enabling clients to achieve Agile Social Impact. These latest capabilities include:
- Enhanced grants management capabilities including impact report scheduling, advanced workflows and approval matricies to support complex processes common to highly regulated grant making
- Employee engagement features including expanding viral engagement capabilities with new team management functionality, personal donation summaries, advanced capabilities for testing employee and Non-Profit communications, and HR systems integration enhancements
- Improvements to accelerate non-profit administration with grantmaker email registration and validation
- System administration enhancements including in-app notifications, expansion of automated e-signature capabilities, and a language localization refresh
The CyberGrants team has also grown, with over a 25% annualized hiring rate with many open positions still to fill. To learn more about CyberGrants and how to achieve Agile Social Impact, visit cybergrants.com.
At CyberGrants, we’re working with the world’s top organizations to help them react to world and local events with agility and speed through our corporate social responsibility platform. We make sure their giving programs are done fast. Done right. And deliver major impact. Last year alone, CyberGrants software for grants management and employee giving processed over $6.5 billion in donations for customers like Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT), Disney (NYSE: DIS), Novartis (NYSE: NVS), and Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) and distributed to more than 650,000 nonprofits. Result? Incredible impact on a global scale.
For more information, visit cybergrants.com or call +1 800-824-0300.
# # #
All logos, company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
KEYWORDS: Cybergrants, Agile Social Impact