SOURCE: America's CharitiesDESCRIPTION:
Each year during the month of February, Americans set aside a few weeks to focus their historical hindsight on the contributions that people of African descent have made to this country.
In honor of #BlackHistoryMonth, America's Charities is celebrating the following agents of change who we are proud to call members:
- NAACP Legal & Defense Fund
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- 100 Black Men of America
- ACLU Foundation
- The National Black Child Development Institute
- The National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
Throughout the month of February, we encourage you to:
- Join us in celebrating Black History Month! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook as we share our members' posts and highlight the black community's contributions, culture, and impact on America.
- Donate & raise money for these nonprofits whose work has and continues to pave the way for inclusion, civil rights, equity in justice, education, and a better tomorrow. America's Charities is proud of the work our member charities do in these respective areas. One of the most cost-efficient ways you can support these nonprofits is to donate to them via payroll deduction through your employer's workplace giving program (Don't have a program? Click here to have your employer contact our team.) Click below on each charity's name to learn more about their work, and please donate to them through employee giving!
Tweet me: .@AmerCharities: Celebrate agents of change like @NAACP @NAACP_LDF @tmcf_hbcu @NBCDI @100BlackMen @ACLU & @noblenatl this #BlackHistoryMonth for paving the way for #inclusion, civil rights, #equityinjustice, education, and a better tomorrow. https://impact.ac/2VaqQJY
KEYWORDS: America’s Charities, workplace giving, employee giving, Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR, charity vetting, payroll deduction giving, Fundraising, #SDGs, Volunteer Management Software, employee giving software, black history month