SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds VRTU, NTN, and SCBH Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations

NEW YORK, Oct. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --

WeissLaw LLP (PRNewsfoto/WeissLaw LLP)

If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and
would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning
this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY  10036
(212) 682-3025
(888) 593-4771
stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Baring Private Equity Asia.  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, VRTU shareholders will receive $51.35 in cash for each share of VRTU common stock that they own.  If you own VRTU shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website:   https://weisslawllp.com/virtusa-corporation/

NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE American: NTN)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE American: NTN) in connection with the company's proposed merger with privately-held Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics LLC ("Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics").  Under the terms of the merger agreement, NTN will combine with Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, and the surviving entity will continue to operate under the Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics name.  At close of the transaction, current Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics equity holders will own 94.08% of the surviving entity, leaving NTN shareholders with a mere 5.92% of the new company.  If you own NTN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: http://www.weisslawllp.com/ntn-buzztime-inc/

Seacoast Commerce Banc Holdings (OTCPK: SCBH)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Seacoast Commerce Banc Holdings (OTCPK: SCBH) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Enterprise Financial Services Corp ("Enterprise Financial").  Under the terms of the merger agreement, SCBH shareholders will receive 0.5061 shares of Enterprise Financial common stock for each SCBH share that they own, representing implied per-share merger consideration of $14.26 based upon Enterprise Financial's October 2, 2020 closing price of $28.17.  If you own SCBH shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website:  https://weisslawllp.com/seacoast-commerce-banc-holdings-inc/ 

Cision View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-reminds-vrtu-ntn-and-scbh-shareholders-about-its-ongoing-investigations-301146118.html

SOURCE WeissLaw LLP

Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.