Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market – Growth, Trends And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
The Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market research report 2020 provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications, and industry chain structure. The Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025.
The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario & technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning industry and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness.
The market for nuclear power reactor decommissioning is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12.10% during 2020 – 2025.
Scope of the report:
The report evaluates the growth rate and the Market value based on Market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on the latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive Market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market: Babcock International Group PLC, James Fisher & Sons PLC, NorthStar Group Services, Inc., Fluor Corporation, GE Hitachi Nuclear Services, Studsvik AB, WS Atkins Plc, Enercon Services, Inc., Areva SA, Aecom, Bechtel Group, Inc., Westinghouse Electric Company, and others.
Key Market Trends
Research Reactors set to be a Potential Market
– The decommissioning of research reactors is in a growing phase, owing to the reduced requirement of the same. Globally, the focus is shifting away from nuclear power, which has led to a reduction in research activities associated with nuclear technology. As of February 2020, the IAEA research reactor database showed that there were 220 operational research reactors (87 of them in developing countries), 9 under construction (four of these 100 MWt or more), 14 planned (12 in developing countries), 28 temporarily or in extended shutdown, 60 permanently shutdown, and 510 decommissioned or undergoing decommissioning.
– The decommissioning activities of several research reactors have been initiated on account of higher cost associated with regulatory compliances over a period of time. The cost of decommissioning of research reactors in some cases is lesser than the cost of maintaining the shutdown research reactor. Therefore, the decommissioning market for shutdown reactors are likely to grow.
– The United States is the world’s largest producer of nuclear power, accounting for approximately 32% of the total nuclear electricity generated, as of 2020.
– Most of the country’s nuclear power were built between 1967 and 1990. Further, from 1977 to 2013, no new construction of the nuclear plant was undertaken, due to the increased popularity of economic attractiveness of gas-based power generation. Consequently, there was a decreasing trend of investments into the nuclear sector, which aided the decommissioning market of nuclear research reactors in the country.
North America One of the Major Hotspots in the World
– North America is among the most mature markets, with the United States alone having around 98 nuclear reactors operating commercially (As of January 2020). The United States is one of the major hotspots for nuclear decommissioning, with increasing closure of nuclear power plants owing to growing focus to reduce the share of nuclear energy in the primary mix, increasing closure of nuclear reactors, and stringent safety regulations.
– Most of the country’s nuclear power comes from the reactors, which were built between 1967 and 1990. Since 1977 to 2013, no new construction of nuclear plant was undertaken, due to increased popularity of economically attractiveness of gas based power generation.
– By the end of 2019, Canada had around 19 nuclear reactors, providing approximately 15% of the country’s electricity demand. Previously, in 2018, five nuclear power plants were in the process of being decommissioned or were decommissioned. The extent of opportunities for decommissioning contracts is expected to depend on the plans for refurbishing Canada’s remaining currently shut down reactors.
– Decommissioning is projected to become an increasingly important part of the nuclear sector activity in the coming decades, as many reactors are expected to reach their technical-lifetime very soon. Moreover, as dozens of nuclear reactors are nearing the end of their lives or being retired, many countries are focusing on decommissioning the nuclear power plants, which creates tremendous growth opportunities for the nuclear power reactor decommissioning market.
Influence of the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market report
– Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market.
– Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market recent innovations and major events.
– A Detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market-leading players.
– Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market for forthcoming years.
– In-depth understanding of Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
– Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the market report.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market”
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
- Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market: Where are the opportunities? What does the future look like for the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market? What will be the market size in the next 5 years?
- Market trends: What is driving the market? Where are the key players? What are their strategies? What is holding the market behind? Where is the industry heading for in the short and long-term? How are new developments expected to change the market?
- Technology: How are RO and new brine concentration technologies shaping the market? What are the new revenue channels which companies can explore for growth?
If you have any questions about any of our “Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Market Report” or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. You can download a product brochure here
Head of Sales Operations
Market Insights Reports
Tel: + 1704 266 3234, +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market insights reports provide global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Note – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.