The Middle East as of late Published Market look into study with in excess of 100 industry enlightening work area and Figures spread through Pages and straightforward itemized TOC on “Middle East & North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Market”.
The report gives data and the propelling business arrangement data in the segment to the trade. The report gives a thought related with the progression of this market advancement of key players of this industry. An assessment of this Middle East & North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) market depends upon points, which are of composed into advertise investigation, is fused into the reports.
The Middle East & North Africa Digital Out-of-Home Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 16% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025). The primary factor driving the growth of the market in the MENA region is the gradual and ongoing shift towards digital advertising owing to the increased spending on Smart City infrastructure in the countries.
– Regionally and globally, Qatar has been on the frontline of a major digital transformation towards safer smart cities. This has been proved through the policy briefs issued by the Arab Monetary Fund, showing that 43% of Qatar cities are smart cities. Also, Dubai and Abu Dhabi lead the position in smart cities in the MENA region.
Click Here to Get Latest Sample Copy of Updated Research 2020 before purchase
Key Market Trends
Commercial Digital OOH Expected to Grow Significantly
– Commercial Digital OOH market is expected to grow with increasing construction of shopping malls, multiplexes, and commercial complexes. Consumers see mall advertising, viewing posters, and digital screens as a prominent way to stay up to date with the latest trends and products.
– Also, Tthe market for commercial digital OOH is anticipated to benefit from digital advertising in stadiums. With the increasing popularity of sports among the audience, the scale with popular sports is being conducted has widened. Following the increase in traction to capture demand for their brand and products, many of the companies are actively spending to advertise in the sports events.
– In November 2019, Adzily, a Cairo-based indoor advertising platform, which is a network of digital ad screens spread across cafes, restaurants, and gyms, that runs ads, raised USD 12.2 million. Also, in January 2020, BackLite Media won an exclusive 5-year deal with Novo Cinemas to supply on-screen advertising and branding for customers across the GCC. Such initiatives by the market players are expected to boost the adoption of Digital OOH for commercial purposes in the region.
United Arab Emirates Expected to Dominate the Market
– The United Arab Emirates is expected to dominate the Digital OOH Market in the MENA region amongst the GCC countries. With the increasing and ongoing shift towards smart city infrastructure throughout the region, the adoption of Digital OOH media is expected to rise. Several global companies are expanding their presence in the region by extending partnerships and collaborations with the Digital OOH providers in the region.
– In May 2020, Microsoft introduced the first cloud data centers in the Middle East region through an OOH campaign. The company collaborated with the providers of digital billboards solutions in Dubai to introduce its cloud datacenter services through an OOH campaign. Also, in August 2019, the agency arm of LAFFAZ Media, the Digital Mafias, which is a Delhi-based news-hailing startup, launched its services in UAE.
– Also, retail giants are using Digital OOH to advertise on a large scale, while achieving high ad recall and brand association in an extremely competitive market. For instance, in July 2019, M&M’s advertised on over 200 digital screens located across all concourses of Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, on JCDecauxs Drive-to-Store network. The tactical campaign was focused on incentivizing passengers to positively influence them and buy their products before they fly.
The browse Full report description and TOC
The competitive landscape of Middle East & North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (OOH) Market is moving towards moderate fragmentation owing to the entry of several new market players and the increasing activities such as product innovation and product development by the regional market players are expected to further provide growth opportunities. Also, the vendors are viewing strategic partnerships and acquisitions as a lucrative path to capture maximum market share in the region.
– February 2020 – BackLite Media partnered with IQ Data to launch BackLite Intelligence, the region’s highly innovative OOH advertising platform to utilize big data on a local scale. The finest technology, deployed across BackLite’s whole OOH network, will add exemplary value to advertisers across Dubai and Abu Dhabi with an avant-garde audience measurement data, centered around behavioral data linked to the millions of people who see BackLite’s signs daily.