Abbott Laboratories (NY: ABT )
112.84 USD -0.11 (-0.10%) Official Closing Price Updated: 7:59 PM EST, Jan 22, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Press releases about Abbott Laboratories
Absolute Announces Renewal of Share Buyback Program
September 27, 2019
Absolute (TSX: ABT), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced that it is proceeding with a renewed normal course issuer bid (the “Bid”) for up to 2,663,275 of its common shares (“Shares”),...
FDA Approves Abbott's "Low Dose," Recharge-Free Spinal Cord Stimulation System with up to Ten Year Battery Life* for People Living with Chronic Pain
September 26, 2019
- Proclaim™ XR neurostimulation system uses Abbott's proprietary, low energy BurstDR™ therapy coupled with the BoldXR™ low dosing protocol for safe, effective pain relief and a battery that lasts up to...
U.S. FDA Clears Abbott's High Sensitivity Troponin-I Blood Test That Aids Doctors in Diagnosing Heart Attacks Faster and More Accurately
September 25, 2019
Newly cleared diagnostic test could help identify heart attacks several hours sooner than standard troponin tests and help improve diagnosis in women
Abbott Hosts Conference Call for Third-Quarter Earnings
September 18, 2019
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will announce its third-quarter 2019 financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019, before the market opens.
Abbott Announces European Approval of Two Life-saving Heart Devices for Babies and Children
September 17, 2019
- World's smallest pediatric treatments pioneered by Abbott address critical needs for the most vulnerable patients: babies and children born with common congenital heart defects
Abbott Named the Industry Leader in Sustainability for the Seventh Consecutive Year on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI)
September 16, 2019
- Abbott achieves top scores across all three key areas of economic, social and environmental performance, earns more than double the average score in Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry sector
Abbott and Sanofi Partner to Integrate Glucose Sensing and Insulin Delivery Technologies to Help Change the Way Diabetes is Managed
September 16, 2019
- Collaboration aims to provide a connected device experience for millions of people living with diabetes using insulin
Abbott's Revolutionary FreeStyle® Libre System Now Reimbursed in the Two Largest Provinces in Canada
September 13, 2019
Abbott (NYSE: ABT), the global leader in sensor-based glucose monitoring, announced today that it has received public reimbursement in Ontario and Quebec for its FreeStyle® Libre system, becoming the...
Abbott Declares 383rd Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
September 12, 2019
The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today declared a quarterly common dividend of 32 cents per share.
Advances in Biotechnology May Offer Cancer Patients Renewed Hope
September 10, 2019
Abbott Announces New Data That Shows Artificial Intelligence Technology Can Help Doctors Better Determine Which Patients are Having a Heart Attack
September 10, 2019
- New research found Abbott's algorithm created through machine learning could give doctors a more individualized calculation, leveraging factors such as age, sex and the changing dynamics of troponin...
Ministry of Health of Rwanda, Society for Family Health Rwanda and Abbott Launch Pioneering Model of Primary Health Care Service Delivery in Rwanda
September 09, 2019
- New initiative will provide vital primary care services within a 30-minute walk of all Rwandans' homes
He's Back and He's Hydrated: Abbott and NFL Star Odell Beckham Jr. Partner for Pedialyte®
September 06, 2019
Abbott Launches World's First Pivotal Trial to Test New Approach for Repairing Leaky Tricuspid Heart Valves
September 05, 2019
- TRILUMINATE Pivotal trial is the world's first randomized clinical trial to evaluate transcatheter tricuspid valve repair in patients with severe tricuspid regurgitation
Surmodics has completed enrollment in TRANSCEND, its pivotal clinical trial for the SurVeil™ drug-coated balloon.
New Study Finds Abbott's Blood Test Technology Could Help Detect Brain Injury Quickly, Even if CT Scan is Normal
August 26, 2019
- The TRACK-TBI study found that 64% of people with the highest levels of a protein in the blood were confirmed to have brain injury through an MRI scan, even when a CT scan did not detect it
Together, We Can Increase the Number of Women in STEM: Here is a Tool to Help Companies Get Started
August 26, 2019
- On Women's Equality Day, Abbott is publishing a blueprint for creating a high school STEM internship aimed at exposing young people, particularly girls, to STEM early and empowering other companies...
Abbott and Intoximeters Partner to Keep Roads Safer by Bringing Together Industry-leading Technology for Drug and Alcohol Testing
August 14, 2019
- Agreement gives law enforcement access to the most advanced handheld tools to help detect drug and alcohol-impaired drivers
Absolute (TSX: ABT) (“Absolute” or the “Company”), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced its financial results for the three months and year ended June 30, 2019. All dollar figures are...
Absolute Names Lynn Atchison to Board of Directors
August 08, 2019
Absolute (TSX: ABT), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced Lynn Atchison has joined Absolute's Board of Directors effective as of August 7, 2019. Ms. Atchison will also serve on the Audit...
Absolute to Host Conference Call for Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Annual Financial Results
July 30, 2019
Absolute (TSX: ABT), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced it will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 5:00 ET (2:00 p.m. PT) to discuss its fiscal 2019 fourth quarter...
Absolute Announces Significant Updates to its Enterprise Resilience Edition, Simplifying Security Policy Deployments and Remote Management of Device Fleets
July 24, 2019
Absolute (TSX: ABT), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced the latest update to its Enterprise Resilience Edition. The new release provides customers with increased operational efficiency,...
Absolute Declares Quarterly Dividend
July 19, 2019
Absolute (TSX: ABT), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of CAD$0.08 per share on its common shares, payable in cash on...
Tags Featured News
Abbott Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Results
July 17, 2019
Abbott Receives U.S. Approval of Next-Generation MitraClip®, Bringing New Enhancements to Abbott's Leading MitraClip Platform
July 15, 2019
Abbott Announces FDA Approval of the Alinity™ s System, the Latest Technology for Screening and Protecting the U.S. Blood and Plasma Supply
July 11, 2019
- Alinity™ s System will screen the U.S. blood and plasma supply faster and more efficiently while maintaining highest levels of accuracy
- Real-world data from Advocate Health Care and Abbott shows prioritizing nutrition care for home health patients helped keep them out of the hospital