New Jersey, USA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2023 -- Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Autonomous Ride-sharing Services Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Autonomous Ride-sharing Services market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2018 to 2023 which is estimated and forecasted till 2028*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Tesla, Inc. (United States), Microsoft Corporation (United States), Baidu (China), Motional (United States), Uber (United States), AutoX (United States), Optimus Ride (United States), Arity (United States), WiTricity (United States), Cruise (United States).
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/197580-global-autonomous-ride-sharing-services-market#utm_source=SBwire/Rahul
Autonomous ride-sharing services are for autonomous vehicles to drive themselves to a specific location. Ride-sharing is a type of mobility service where a commuter travels along with other passengers. Changing lifestyle and adoption of autonomous ride-sharing services. Rapid growth in autonomous vehicle adoption, reduced risks, more convenience, and relaxed regulation, are the major factors driving the market of autonomous ride-sharing services.
On 10th January 2022, Lyft, Ford Motor Company, and Argo AI launches autonomous ride-share services in the Floridian city of Miami with service expansion to Austin. This launch delivers the commitment to deploy forda€™s autonomous vehicles, powered by the Argo AI self-driving system, on Lyfta€™s ride-sharing network.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Autonomous Ride-sharing Services Market various segments and emerging territory.
Influencing Market Trend
- Robust Growth of Shared Ride-Hailing, and Micro mobility, as well as Various Forms of Microtransit and Car Sharing
- Advancements in Technologies in Autonomous Ride-Sharing Services
- Exploding Popularity of Autonomous Ride-sharing, due to Factors such as Increasing Urbanization, Rising Traffic Congestion, and a Lower Rate of Car Ownership amongst Millennials
- Implementations of Autonomous Ride-Sharing Services by Millennials to Safe,
- Rapid Shift towards Urban Mobility Services
- High Demand from the Emerging Economies
- Challenges in Training Algorithms
Analysis by Application (Public Transportation, Private Transportation), Platform (Mobile Application, Web Application, Others), Vehicle Type (Battery-Powered Electric Vehicle (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), Others)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
- % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [Tesla, Inc. (United States), Microsoft Corporation (United States), Baidu (China), Motional (United States), Uber (United States), AutoX (United States), Optimus Ride (United States), Arity (United States), WiTricity (United States), Cruise (United States)]
- Business overview and Product/Service classification
- Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
- Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
- Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Autonomous Ride-sharing Services Market Report, Ask Our Experts@ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/197580-global-autonomous-ride-sharing-services-market#utm_source=SBwire/Rahul
The regional analysis of Global Autonomous Ride-sharing Services Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2023-2028.
On, 27th April 2021, Toyota announced the acquisition of Uber rival Lyft for USD 550 million, as the autonomous car division of the ride-hailing platform. Toyota has provided USD 200 million to Lyft and USD 350 million will be paid out to Lyft over five years. Toyota has agreed to use Lyfta€™s fleet data and platform for commercial services.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/197580-global-autonomous-ride-sharing-services-market#utm_source=SBwire/Rahul
Highlights of the Report
- The future prospects of the global Autonomous Ride-sharing Services market during the forecast period 2023-2028 are given in the report.
- The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
- The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
- The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
- The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Autonomous Ride-sharing Services market.
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/autonomous-ride-sharing-services-market-is-booming-worldwide-tesla-microsoft-baidu-1374161.htm