Originally Posted On: https://funnl.ai/what-are-campaign-driven-prospects-cdps/
A campaign driven prospect (CDP) is an individual or organization who has shown interest in similar products or services through interaction with a marketing campaign. This interaction can take many forms, such as responding to an offer, downloading a white paper, or attending a webinar.
Campaign driven prospects (CDPs) are generally further along in the sales cycle than other leads since they have already demonstrated an interest. As a result, they tend to be high-quality leads more likely to convert into paying customers.
Companies use various methods to identify Campaign driven prospects (CDPs), including lead scoring and tracking systems. By identifying these prospects early on, companies can focus their sales and marketing efforts on individuals who are more likely to convert.
This blog will discuss the FunnL AI prospector and how it helps identify and match qualified prospects with your business. Also, it produces a list of qualified prospects with detailed information about who will likely become your future customers.
CDPs vs. Other Prospects: What Is The Difference?
CDPs are prospects who have shown interest in similar products or services of our business or similar type of business under the same industry sector. In contrast, prospects are leads who will become customers in the future.
Next, prospects will receive new emails or marketing calls that help them know more about our business. In comparison, CDP will receive new personalized emails or cold calls because it is easy to draft a template based on their interest in products or services similar to your brand.
Prospects’ response when receiving a sales email or cold calling is uncertain, but CDP will respond positively to the sales email or cold calls.
Also, the probability of CDPs becoming potential customers is relatively higher than other prospects. For other prospects, you have to make them aware, increase interest, create the desire and make them take action, i.e., buy our products/services. But, for CDPs, you just have them desire your products/services and make them take action.
Benefits Of Campaign driven prospects (CDPs)
There are many benefits to using Campaign driven prospects (CDPs) in your lead generation efforts. The five of the most important benefits are discussed here:
1. Campaign driven prospects (CDPs) are more likely to be interested in your product or service. Since they have already been exposed to marketing materials for similar products and services and are interested in learning more, that makes them far more valuable than cold leads who may not have any interaction with your brand yet.
2. Campaign driven prospects (CDPs) are easier to qualify. You already know that they are interested in what you have to offer, so you can spend less time qualifying them and more time closing the sale.
3. Campaign driven prospects (CDPs) provide you with valuable data. You can learn what works and doesn’t by tracking how they interact with your marketing campaigns. This information can improve future campaigns and generate even better results.
4. Campaign driven prospects (CDPs) are a source of referrals. If they’re happy with your product or service, they’ll be more likely to recommend it to others. As a result, it can help you expand your reach and find new customers more quickly.
5. The sales email or cold calling response rate is relatively higher for Campaign driven prospects (CDPs). At least they show interest in marketing campaigns because of their curiosity. Also, they have higher chances of becoming potential new customers to your business.
What FunnL Can Do For You
FunnL’s prospector uses AI to match your services and your target companies and gives you a list of prospects who are most likely to respond positively to your services. The prospector’s AI is trained with human-curated data from 2,500+ Sales Campaigns and 25,000+ successful sales meetings, which resulted in USD 500MN Sales.
You need to tell FunnL your five existing clients, and FunnL will tell you your following 50 most likely clients and who are the people within those companies that will most likely respond positively to your campaign.