Sydney, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Australian Gold and Copper Ltd (ASX:AGC) has extended Achilles copper and base metal target following the completion of a large sampling program using portable X-Ray fluorescence (pXRF) along the Achilles shear zone southward from the recent drilling, at its 100% owned Cargelligo licence in central NSW. Click here
- Comet Resources Ltd (ASX:CRL) has started diamond drilling at the Santa Teresa Gold Project in Baja California, Mexico. Click here
- Boadicea Resources Ltd (ASX:BOA) has welcomed the completion of the 809.4 metre diamond drill hole by IGO Ltd (ASX:IGO) (OTCMKTS:IPGDF) (FRA:IDZ) in the company’s Symons Hill tenement in the Fraser Range. Click here
- Poseidon Nickel Ltd’s (ASX:POS) (OTCMKTS:PSDNF) (FRA:NYG) initial drilling results from Golden Swan discovery have demonstrated high-grade continuity with intersections up to 3.05 metres at 6.72% nickel within the wider Black Swan Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX:GBR) has recommenced reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Blue Poles discovery within its Whiteheads Gold Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Calima Energy Ltd (ASX:CE1) has revised operational and financial guidance for the remainder of 2021 to reflect higher realised oil & gas prices, increased sales volumes based on production to-date and production results expected from the start of the company’s drilling campaign in Canada. Click here
- Piedmont Lithium Inc (NASDAQ:PLL) (ASX:PLL) (OTCMKTS:PDDTF) has further enhanced the sustainability of its flagship US lithium project in North Carolina with a 40% increase in the resource of the industrial minerals quartz, feldspar and mica. Click here
- Brookside Energy Ltd (ASX:BRK) (FSE:8F3) has completed drilling and casing operations at the high-impact Jewell 13-12-1S-3W SXH1 well in the SWISH Area of Interest (AOI) in the world-class Anadarko Basin of Oklahoma, USA. Click here
- Chalice Mining Ltd (ASX:CHN) (OTCQB:CGMLF) has received strong results from ongoing regional reconnaissance exploration at the Julimar Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Element (PGE) Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Shree Minerals Limited (ASX:SHH) is gearing up for a reverse circulation (RC) drilling campaign at its Bruce Gold Project in the Northern Territory after identifying priority drill targets. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com